Would you like to spend a semester or a year at our faculty? Or maybe study abroad for a semester or two as an undergraduate or graduate student in one of our programmes? This is now possible thanks to the Erasmus+ exchange programme.
Erasmus+ provides a legal framework and financial security for students who want to spend one or two semesters at a foreign university within the EU. Foreign students from undergraduate and graduate study programmes can also apply for the exchange programme. In the academic year of 2014/2015, more than 90 our students from our faculty took advantage of this opportunity.
At the same time, the Erasmus+ programme enables students from other universities to come and study at our faculty for a semester or two. In the academic year of 2014/2015, more than 130 foreign students took advantage of this opportunity.
Students interested in participating in the Erasmus+ programme are encouraged to take a look at the list of universities that cooperate with our faculty for Erasmus+ exchange.
More information about the exchange programme, also in English, can be found at the website of the International Students Mobility Office.
The Erasmus+ programme at our faculty is coordinated by a number of people:
- Incoming Students Coordinator - Ms. Magdalena Matłoka (email@example.com) office: Mickiewicza 3, room 129.
- Coordinator at the Institute of American Studies and Polish Diaspora: Jolanta Szymkowska-Bartyzel, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Coordinator at the Institute of Political Science and International Relations: Edyta Chwiej, PhD (email@example.com),
- Coordinator at the Institute of European Studies: Przemysław Tacik, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Coordinator at the Institute of the Middle and Far East: Ida Balwierz, PhD (email@example.com),
- Coordinator at the Institute of Intercultural Studies: Elżbieta Wiącek, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Coordinator at the Institute of Russian and East European Studies: Elżbieta Żak, PhD (email@example.com)
- Coordinator at Division of Ukrainian Studies: Halina Chuba, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org).